Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 August 2014

    Random update





    Seeing neat things makes me pleased. There lies comfort in consistency, in knowing that nothing surprising will catch you off guard. The preference for general stability is less seen nowadays though. People want excitement. They hope much, and they pain themselves in the process. They want to experience something story-worthy and miss out on the power of being static, of having a consistent happiness.

    Multiply this mild sense of emotional equilibrium with snippets of surprises and you'll achieve true contentment.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment