Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 August 2014

    Buddy Hoagies at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre







    Buddy Hoagies at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre || Rum & Raisin Waffle | Grilled Black Pepper Chicken | Rosti with Cheese

    It was an unexpected find for we were close to visiting Saizeriya after fixing a Lenovo laptop. (Note: Bukit Timah Plaza is not tantamount to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.) The food isnt fantastic or anything but it's not too bad (Rosti Rosti Rosti) It's reasonably priced as well. We went at dinner time and the place was nearly empty. There's also a place to shop downstairs but it's more of a look look see see out of sheer kaypohness kind of thing.

    It would be cheaper if we had lunch there though. There's student promotion going on.

    Oh and I think there wasn't service charge (but GST is ubiquitous).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment