Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 July 2014

    Skinny Pizza


    Skinny Pizza || Premium Squid Ink Pizza | Sticky Date Pudding | Truffle Fries | Apple Cider








    Good news: Good pizzas with a wide variety of flavours and generous toppings. Go on Tuesdays for complimentary truffle fries!

    Bad news: Their truffle fries suck so badly it's atrocious. There's basically no truffle oil and no salt. Only the first three fries on top has flavour? The rest are tasteless. To put it into perspective, let's just say that Macdonald's fries, when left in the room for an hour, are still better.

    And they also don't have ice cream on their sticky date pudding.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment