Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 July 2014

    Miam Miam


    Miam Miam (it means yum yum in french) || The Soufflé De Nauge | Squid Ink Black Rice with Omu Egg (Riz Noir) | Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé | Famous French Toast



    It's a french-japanese restaurant that serves pretty awesome mains and desserts to save you the hassle of going somewhere else for the latter. I might be biased though, because I like anything with squid ink. The Souffle De Nauge may taste a tad funky though because the insanely fluffy (it's so fluffy I wanna die..!) Soufflé doesn't exactly chime with the taste of the tomato rice underneath. I would recommend you to try a little with a bunch of friends for the sake of experimentation.




    The Soufflé rose pretty well and I'm so tempted to bake again. They have matcha flavoured ones but I read a review somewhere saying that it lacks flavour.




    Oh and they aren't stingy with their seafood when it comes to the squid ink rice. (refer to photo for evidence.)


    On a side note, that scoop on top of the French toast is not ice cream. It's some sort of thick cream (?) Their description was "don't ask, just order." And I think you should do that too.

    I've yet to try their matcha creations. Many mentioned that they are similar to Hoshino.

    Be prepared to queue and wait 20-30 minutes for your food.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment