Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 July 2014

    Dome at Singapore Art Museum

    Dome, World's Finest Coffees at S.A.M || Iced mocha with gelato | Signature grilled porcini mushroom chicken | Sspinach and ricotta ravioli | Cappuccino | Signature Dome carrot cake

    The food wasn't bad, in fact the chicken and wedges were good. I finally tried ang moh carrot cake for the first time in my life and it tastes kind of like a fruit cake, and nothing like carrot, which was kind of disappointing. Somehow I always imagined it to be more... Carroty.

    I don't know if a cafe can just claim to have the world's finest coffee but I'm no coffee connoisseur and will be happy with hot chocolate or milk tea any day. They also serve food at an incredulously slow rate. This means that the second main (hah) came when the first was finished and the dessert was semi eaten. Don't sit at the edges where the comfy cushion seats lie because it can get a little warm after a while.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment