Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 May 2014

    Update


    Why did the baby strawberry cry?

    Highlight the space below to reveal the answer. Think harder first, it's really a no brainer:

    Because it's mother is stuck in a jam.

    My Accounting final exam is in a few hours time and here I am on my blog. I doubt I'll be updating this space during the holidays too because I'm planning to keep my days wholly occupied in meaningful ways. (Hopefully not in a lay-in-bed-and-reflect-about-life kind of way. Because that is reserved for nights in which sleep does not dawn upon me fast. Which is, in essence, every night.)

    Meanwhile, here are some photos to keep your eyes happy. My blog readership dropped so much after the long hiatus, and it rose really sharply after the post about NBS. Then my absence made the readership fall again. :O

    So yeap. Here're some photos taken over the past few days. It's supposed to be a revision week prior to the start of examinations (dum dum dum) It's that time of the semester when you see crazy people whispering out notes to themselves. It's that time when people queue to enter libraries. But really, some of them are just scrolling through Facebook or keeping up to date with the soccer news. All I remember was that Chelsea won Liverpool, 2-0. Arsenal got owned (6) and soccer is really much more interesting than I thought. My interest started a few years back with the documentary in which the tested Ronaldo to his limits. (It's actually available on Youtube if you're keen) But the interest kind of died down along the way.

    So anyhow, photos.





    So I ate 29 macaroons all by myself within 2 or 3 days. (There were 31 or so to begin with)

    Big deal. Just sugar and fats and weight and obesity. Big deal.






    CAN YOU SEE, JUST HOW SMALL THE PUPPY IS?!







    This japanese kitty meows when you poke it. It's like this bu4 dao3 weng1 thing.


    D24 durian eggtarts.



    After Financial Management ended (WOOHOO!) The whole thing with calculators (financial calculators, graphical calculators et cetera) and textbooks and all that is a huge conspiracy. It aids in learning, yes. It's meant to make students more concerned with the concept, yes. It makes it more realistic since technology will continue to help us for centuries to come, yes. But often times it ends up catalysing meaningless memorising of steps and makes us slaves to the machines.

    There are people who are actually passionate enough to find out and understand the equations. But really, how many are there? And even so, how many can come out with the derivations? This isn't exactly applicable for Financial Management since the concept of the time value of money isn't as difficult to grasp as opposed to something like the ANNOVA test (what does it even stand for anyway? I forgot.) or the F-test and T-test and what have you. I know Statistics is supposed to be something like applied mathematics (am using the term very loosely here), but how many of us really understand it, even if you managed to ace it?

    Okay, I digressed.





    Am currently excited to head down to PS Cafe tomorrow (Palais Renaissance) for dinner. A crazy portion of truffle fries, some steak, more food, and a lot of dessert please.

    Happy is I. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment