Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 April 2014

    Bloated Neopet

    A month back, I started giving private tuition to two adorable students. Just in case you're curious, they're siblings from the lower secondary and I teach them English and Maths. Sometimes Geography and life. I never took up private tuition after Junior College because my dad didn't allowed that. He thinks that perverse man will pretend to be parents and demand young female teachers and all that. And dad was telling me how dangerous it is to meet up with strangers and all that.

    So, I could only teach in a secondary school to try out how teaching is like on a classroom scale. I wanted to experience a new school culture and see how, well, other schools are like. As a school relief teacher, I get to see the office ongoings and hear stories fellow teachers have to share. I learnt much more that way too. And I didn't like the idea of an agent taking away half a month's worth of pay away from me too. But since I get to teach two students at a go and they are 8 bus stops away from me, I decided to accept the offer. They turned out to be really cute and eager to learn and that makes me glad. (:

    So anyway, I digressed.

    I got my pay last Sunday (It's only 50%. Thanks agent.) and decided to go on a dinner rampage. So there were 2 of us and we managed to eat $80 worth of food from Itacho Sushi (YAYE ITACHO!) and Canton Paradise (Meh.) not to mention ice cream afterwards.

    "Fatdieme" doesn't even encapsulate half of my extent of bloatedness. Anyway who started this whole fatdieme hashtag? It sounds strange because of the odd structure and word forms. Shouldn't it be something like die, fat me? Or me die fat?

    This boggles me.

    But anyway, photos photos photos photos photos.




    They melt in your mouth. not in a cotton candy way, but close enough and more expensive.




    "It's quite retarded to order this here."


    I contemplated for the longest time before ordering this. I knew mangos wouldn't go well unless there were avocados involved. And the mango just tasted funky and strange. The "Ren Qi" sign was very very misleading.

    That's $4.70 gone by the way.

    Sad face.


    By the way both their regular salmon and salmon belly are on 50% offer.

    That's why we ordered 4 plates. Muahahahaha. It's super overpriced otherwise. Then again, nearly everything in Itacho is expensive.



    Note to self: Don't visit dim sum places near closing time because their food is comparatively harder.

    Will probably visit Itacho Sushi during their promotion. Selected sushis are at 80 cents only! But it's only available from Monday to Thursday from 2-5.30pm and 9pm till closing time. Plus the promotion ends on 30th April. Hmm... To skip lessons or not, that is the question.

    P.S: this isn't an advertorial.

    1 comment:

    1. oh i think fat die me was translated from chinese- 肥死我。hahaha

      ReplyDelete