Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 July 2013

    Shokudo Japanese Coffee House

    Okay before I begin, I need to write about this local book.

    After I was finally done with 1Q84 by Hurakami (tedious 3 books. The first quarter was interesting though.) I started reading this:


    I must say that it's really well structured. The events are predictable, but still worth the read. It's rather smart, and concise enough to be finished within four good hours. The style of writing employed didn't appeal to me much though. Still, the structure was good. (:

    Okay, moving on.

    The other day at Bugis: Shokudo Japanese Coffee House.




    I got the Mount Fuji Curry Omu Rice.

    Super filling like mad and the curry and cheese are crazy thick.


    And we caught the bear from the toy catcher machine after 8 tries (!!!)


    This is addictive, really. While the thrill is expensive, I found it still worth the money since it's still below the selling price of the bear heh. First time in my life eh.

    (sua ku)


    Maggie Moo ice-cream. Not particularly fantastic. Oh and on a side note, the cotton candy flavoured ice cream at Baskin Robbin's crazy nice.





    !!!








    Hah hah. Long story.



    Oh by the way, I got myself a new laptop. I wanted an ASUS but they don't have what I want. In the end I got an Acer Aspire V5-572G for 1.3K. I think it's quite expensive but oh well. It'll probably last. (:

    Bye, people of the internet.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment