Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    17 June 2013

    SPOT THE BIRDS

    This is a series of random things.


    See anything?

    No?

    SEE AGAIN.



    Dad spotted the entire tree of birds that appeared to be leaves at first sight. We saw two batches of them, 30+ birds each. My dad says they're parrots.

    Anyway, I've uploaded some stuff that I've drawn and painted.















    The final product, wrapped in film.

    Cute stickers and an adorable pen from Toy Outpost.

    A healthy breakfast with corn flakes, almond flakes, dried berries and loads of macadamias.

    Dessert after a whole lot of sushi.

    Baskin Robbins. I got some cash off or something because I had something pink.

    Frolick before dance.

    Pizza for two.



    Summer and Berri.

    Dog treats for Handsome.

    From a chicken place in Vivo City, beside Starbucks if I'm not mistaken.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment