Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 June 2013

    Food Review: Olio Cafe at Lot 1



    When ordering water, I always order a warm one. This is due to two main reasons:

    1. I tend to get a stomachache when I drink cold drinks. This isn't just something that happens when I'm on my period by the way. I have a very weak stomach in general. D:
    2. Warm drinks are more free from bacteria since they boil the water instead of just drawing tap water. AH HAH!

    Olio Cafe serves their warm drinks with this convenient carrier. I felt like Thor somehow.


    Their spaghetti was too oily to add any more to it.

    Their fried rice was nice, but not the fragrant kind of nice. More of the heavy on flavour kind of nice. Serving was really small and it wouldn't be filling for guys. At all.

    Anyway I know that many people eat the tail of the prawn. They just eat the shells along with it cause it's crispy and it is way more convenient. I somehow don't dare to eat the tail. D:


    Aglio Olio with Seafood and Baby Asparagus.

    This was from their Create-Your-Own-Pasta selection. You need to add an additional 90 cents for the veggies. I think I need to stop eating aglio olios cause I really prefer the one from Pizza Hut no matter what. -.-

    And it's cheaper. =.=

    Pizza Hut has this student meal deal on weekdays after 1pm or so. I will either order their prawn aglio olio or their beef lasagne and the bill will be under $10. Plus there's a side dish (always waffle fries because I'm unhealthy like that) and drinks. (: Unfortunately not everyone is free to dine with me at this timing. :(

    Anyway I don't like ordering Pizza Hut's baked rice or baked pasta because I can never finish it.

    So anyway, yeah. Olio Cafe wasn't really nice but the ambience was okay. (: We were quite D: cause we were too early for their tea special (loads of little cakes and stuff for $15+) and I had something on later. So we couldn't get it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment