Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 June 2013

    Disney Pixar’s Monsters University




    Yes yes I love Monsters Inc!

    It's a pity that the little girl Boo wouldn't be present in this movie (right...?) but I'm sure there are other fluffy and gooey monsters to make up for the cuteness. The thing about such movies is that all the characters, main or otherwise, have their unique personalities. It strikes you from their overt appearance and in the way they speak- their gestures, expressions, basically everything.

    I want to know how the two monsters ended up being the best of pals despite the teases. I like this concept as opposed to a typical Monsters Inc II cause this reveals the background/history of the monsters. It's like a reversed process in a way, and it's interesting. :D



    'I can't be late on the first day!'

    Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University” in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSGand subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!”

    To find out if you are eligible for studies at Monsters University, you can also participate in the Monsters Aptitude Test (M.A.T.) on the Facebook page & stand to win exclusive premiums.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment