Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 June 2013

    Avatar The Last Air Bender


    I'm currently watching Avatar The last Air Bender. It's genuinely insightful and meaningful. I'm on episode 9 of season 1 currently and I've learnt a lot of life lessons in these few episodes-


    Of gender equality, of differing perspectives, of loss, of family, of love, of curiosity, of play, of greed, of respect, of youth, of jealousy, of hatred, of betrayal, of patience, of elitism, of care, of fear, of longing, of amusement, of choice, of miracles, of hard work, of pain, of appreciation, of friendship and everything.

    "My cabbages!' (2 episodes)

    People should really be watching such educational and insightful shows. There's value in all shows but Avatar is really a great find. It reminded, taught, and triggered some thoughts within me via simple and comprehensible scenes. It's really great, I must say.


    I think there's only 3 seasons. Shall watch all of them, plus two movies about it (I think)

    If you're having your June holidays now, do watch this.

    Till then, bye! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment