Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 May 2013

    Hello Othello: Shakespeare in the park


    "[Jealousy] is nature's poison."

    That triggered a whole onslaught of thoughts on trust and perception. You believe what you want to believe. You allow your heart to rule your brain. People can tweak the truth and manipulate evidence. Without trust, you can't go far, you cant progress and you can't stay long.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment