Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 May 2013

    Busy busy

    I've been busy playing for the longest time. Hanging out, catching up, attempting to exercise (ahem ahem) and all that. I'm trying to occupy myself fully and meaningfully before university starts. And I've been successful with that thus far. (:

    I'll do a proper post on Yun nan and Genting (went there in April) when I've the time. Probably next week or so. I think I'll blog a lot in June since I'll be unemployed then. I've also bought a DIY painting set. There are numbers to guide you along the way so you simply match the colour with the number on the paper. It seems fairly simple. But the canvas is huge (arm's length) I don't even think they provided enough paint.

    So anyway, I just planned a lot of self-enrichment in June. Shall blog about them properly when the time comes so that you guys can try it out if you wish.

    Till then, here're some tiny updates on my life. I don't take photos of food much anymore though.










    No comments:

    Post a Comment