Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 May 2013

    A lot of food.


    Ice cream toast from Ya Kun Toast.

    I tried the pork floss french toast and chocolate french toast from Lai Lai Kitchen (basement at Jurong Point) also. Just reminded. Anyway I think it's overpriced so yeap.


    Ministry of Food is not to my liking. I always think that they will taste awesome, but it doesn't turn out that way.


    In fact I tried quite a lot at MOF. One at Jurong Point and the other at Bugis.


    The dessert is okay though.


    I have been patronising Swensen's, a lot.


    And I cannot make it during their promotion periods. :(

    I think I've tried nearly everything lol. I don't take photos of all though.



    I'm done reading this Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. It's a collection of short stories. I think he expanded one of them into the book, Norwegian Wood. I just finished that last week and the ending was rather sexual. Weird.

    I'm on the first few pages of 1Q84 now. Did I remember that rightly?

    The following are from some Malaysia traditional stalls or something. It's near Universal Studios. It's like a much grander version of kopitiam food. (there's one outlet outside the Ferris Wheel I think.) And pretty tasty too I think. 






    It's air-conditioned. And very new. Not much of an authentic feeling to the setting, but it's air-conditioned so yeap.


    This is some supposed first in Singapore thing. At Vivo City. Ben and Jerry's ice cream with mango cuts and fried dough balls.


    This, my friend, is salty and yummy.


    Pandas at Vivo City.


    At Swensen's, again.




    Playing with dry ice is strangely satisfying.


    Bought some stuff from a Japanese market at Tampines Mall. Or was it the other one? Either way, there are 3 malls there and I bought swimwear (WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE. I'm not even buying some fanciful design. Just shorts and a sphagetti top like thing. And it's 90? After discount it's nearly 70 Arena Arena Arena ugh.) and a dress and a couple of tote bags.


    Ate Taiwanese street snacks before heading to Siloso.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment