Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 April 2013

    Not the west.



    For the first time in my life, I decided to try out how it's like to have a manicure. No fun, don't feel pampered, it stinks, not gonna do this girly thing ever again. Oh and by the way I went for a nude shade (pale pink) as seen on the left.

    And after it chipped off a little I decided to just get rid of it using some remover and nope, that was not fun either. Still, quite an interesting experience that shall not be relived.





    Oh and then mother recommended this restaurant in the East or something. The seafood is pretty fresh:







    It drizzled a little afterwards and Dad drove us around. We went to some strange place that he thought was Bottle Tree Park before actually going to the Bottle Tree Park.



















    Yeap we were at the neoprint booth. But there wasn't anyone who wanted to use it okay!

    I shall go watch Video Game High School (I actually followed their entire season and forgot about them. Until today. Think they have a movie or something. It's made by this Youtuber by the name of Freddie Wong. Pretty cool start up I think. Youtube is potentially revolutionary, especially in the field of education if you assume that there is self-discipline and interest to kick start the usage of this platform.)

    My flight to China (Yun nan, Shangri-la, Da li, Li Jiang... Did I miss something?) is at around 2am tomorrow. I have to head to the airport in three hours time. And I'll be heading to Genting at the end of this month. (:

    4 comments:

    1. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

      I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
      good gains. If you know of any please share.
      Many thanks!

      Feel free to surf to my site :: cedar Finance binary

      ReplyDelete
    2. I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin.
      I am no longer positive whether this submit is written via him as no one else
      recognise such targeted approximately my problem.

      You are amazing! Thank you!

      my blog ... make money now online for free

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fantastic website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message
      boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

      I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

      Here is my web-site ways to make extra money online

      ReplyDelete
    4. I usually do not comment, however I looked through a few comments on this page "Not the west.".

      I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do
      not mind. Is it only me or does it appear like some of these responses appear like they are left by brain dead individuals?
      :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you post a list of every one of your social networking pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

      Also visit my page - airplane simulation games

      ReplyDelete