Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 April 2013

    A fraction of what I've been eating.

























    Sometimes the food is gone before I snap a picture of it. Anyway I think that Fish and Co's seafood platter for two isn't worth the money (near $50?) cause I can eat similar stuff at a buffet at a lower cost. Oh well.

    Ending this post with a page from a book. Make a guess.

    7 comments:

    1. May I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody that truly understands what they are talking about
      on the net. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make
      it important. A lot more people must check this out
      and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular since you certainly
      have the gift.

      Feel free to surf to my webpage solave info

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to go back
      the prefer?.I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

      Feel free to visit my website; robotc.mx

      ReplyDelete
    3. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this website consists of amazing and
      in fact good information in support of readers.


      my blog: The web’s premiere DJ community

      ReplyDelete
    4. At this time it seems like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform out there
      right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

      Feel free to surf to my web page Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
      Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
      News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

      My web page sethaalexander.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice piece
      of writing on building up new weblog.

      Also visit my website :: solavei

      ReplyDelete
    7. The article is clearly written and every point is factual and is no-nonsense. I have surf the internet looking for topics such as these and it is here where I find it written and stated well.

      ReplyDelete