Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 March 2013

    Polar Bear GIFs


    I was finding GIFs to entertain Secondary One kids for a Geography lesson. I'm tricking them into saying that polar bears live in Antarctica. WHICH, BY THE WAY, THEY DON'T. (They live in the North Pole.)

    So anyway, the GIFs are way too cute not to share. Seriously. Prepare to squeal like a little teenage girl hUU typ33x lykk3 +hiishz.





    ALLOW ME TO HYPERVENTILATE KTHXBAI.


    1 comment:

    1. I write a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post on a site or I have something to contribute to the discussion.

      It's a result of the fire displayed in the post I looked at. And on this article "Polar Bear GIFs". I was actually excited enough to leave a comment ;) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be only me or do some of these remarks appear like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

      My web page - jersey shore t shirt time lyrics

      ReplyDelete