Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 March 2013

    I AM ACCEPTED BY NANYANG BUSINESS SCHOOL!


    The above letter is dated 15th March 2013.

    Yes, I am accepted by Nanyang Business School! That's the place that I most want to be in, both due to its ranking and it's...

    *drum rolls!*

    3 years direct honours programme!

    Yes yes yes, so I'll be studying for 3 intense years, hopefully. I don't want to take a double degree because computing and accountancy will kill me. Perhaps even literally. Aaaaaaand my A level grades are not awesome enough to take a double degree. Or a double major. So I just placed Business as my first choice. (:

    I previously wanted to take Sociology and study all the way till masters. Or PHD. (Assuming that I'm capable) Cause I think I'll like it. But then again what if things don't go the way I want? And I will be spending way too much money so yeap.

    I wanted to minor in WKW's School of Information and Communication but I don't know if the course is flexible enough. I am keen in both Business and communication studies, really. And Sociology from NUS's FASS, but you can't have everything in life.

    And Dad just told me to stay in the hall for the first semester. (: I thought he would not approve of that or violently object lol. So I was thinking of not staying in the hall at all since NTU is near my place. But my dad told me to go for it, so did my mother. And he says whenever I miss home he'll just drive me home, no sweat. :')

    I'm still unsure if I want to join a CCA. But I think NTU's Cooking Club is now renamed to some yummy deli something club. THAT SIGNIFIES FOOD. And I will join that. Perhaps I need to join a sports CCA to even out. Or I'll just swim since the pool is probably 15 minutes or so away. But I might not live in the hall. So many decisions!

    Feeling blessed like crazy.

    For those of you awaiting your admission results: DON'T CHANGE YOUR COURSE CHOICES ANYMORE! The more you change, the laggier your reply will be. I changed a lot of times, otherwise it might even be earlier! Good luck everyone and may the odds be forever in your favour! Old line, but still rather catchy. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment