Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 February 2013

    Update on my life (mainly food, surprise surprise)

    Truth is, I haven't been taking a lot of photographs when I go out, or when I consume food. I kind of lost the habit, and am trying to get it back again. After all, pretty food, when eaten, ends up as shit. :(

    So here're snippets of my life for the past... Month? I don't know.


    Spent a fortune at Art Friend.

    There were so many wooden toys there. Cars, aeroplanes, drawers and such. Little square mirrors, random blocks of wood, shiny things, adorable glass bottles in all shapes and sizes (comparable to Ikea's) and the thing is they're all pretty affordable.


    I hate viewing flowers and all that, not because I'm grumpy when I see them, but because of the mosquitoes. 





    First attempt at tying a cherry stem knot is a success. So was the second. (:

    It's actually really fun by the way, minus the fact that the cherry stem tastes a tad bitter, somehow. And it's tough when the stem's short.




    So KL and I ate so much at Ikea. Terrible.











    This was taken at Fig and Olive.


    Bakerzin's strawberry short cake isn't a short cake, it's like a sponge cake. Totally not worth the money and it tastes meeeeeeeeeh.




    I've never had cakes from Secret Recipe. It's pretty yummy. If I remember correctly this's Creme Brulee cake or something. Frankly speaking I can't remember cake names unless they're exceptionally fancy or hilarious.


    Chicago cheesecake is awesome.


    My ah ma won these adorable babies by collecting newspaper cut outs (I think they tend to let the elderly win such stuff) and she was all jolly and hyping over them. (KEE-UTE) She has got 7 of them in total in time for the year of the ssssss-snake.



    Regardless of how full or bloated I am, I'll always buy 2 Chewy Junior donuts when I head to Bugis. That's probably because the one at Jurong Point closed down (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) 


    The liquid chocolate inside literally bursts out.




    I can haz turtle accessories. (:

    I have an owl one by the way. Not my style to purchase similar designs but oh well. It's actually not exactly comfortable to wear cause it's kind of huge.



    Will post part 2 of my Chiang Mai trip soon! Till then, farewell and have an awesome day ahead. (:

    P.S: A level results are coming out on the first of March (I think) Counting down and feeling a little nervous. :O

    No comments:

    Post a Comment