Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 February 2013

    Chiang Mai Photo Diary 2: The Magnificent White Temple

















    So there you have it, the magnificent white temple in Chiang Mai. The toilet is even gold (in colour) and really posh, I would assert. You have to wear slippers before entering the toilet by the way.

    The skulls and other hellish figures (refer to the image of creepy hands attempting to grab you) did disturb me a little, even in broad daylight. I was practically blinded cause white is reeeeally white under the blazing sun. The mirrors played a huge role too.

    The architecture is indeed stunning. My mother says that there's a black temple undergoing construction currently and it's even creepier.

    You can view the next photo diary here:



    1 comment:

    1. great issues altogether, yοu simply received а neω reaԁer.
      Whаt сould yοu reсοmmend
      іn regаrds to your put up that уou sіmply made some ԁaуs in the past?
      Αny ρоsitiνe?

      Feel free tο vіsit my ωеb blog .
      .. one month loan

      ReplyDelete