Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 February 2013

    Chiang Mai Photo Diary 4: Umbrella Village, Silk and more

    The umbrella makers and painters are all so talented. My dad says that if you keep doing the same thing on a daily basis, you will eventually be good at it. That made me feel kind of sad for their talent, actually. But I guess one has to make the best out of his current circumstances and sought to feel contentment.

    I've always been comparing the different lives led by various people, mainly the rich, the poor and the in-betweens who almost always seek to progress upwards and earn more money.

    I believe that there is always equilibrium. So basically you pay for every benefit gained, simple as that. For the free time that you have, for the daydreaming you did, for the extra money you earn, for the friendships forged, for the delicious food you consumed, for every laughter, for every grin, for the results you achieve, academic or otherwise. Whether the payment is tangible or otherwise, that's another issue.

    I think calibre plays a role in terms of how fast you learn a particular skill, but that said, effort contributes to a much greater extent.

    With all that said, let the onslaught of photos begin. This is the last photo album for Chiang Mai (7th-11th January) You can view the rest here:
























    No comments:

    Post a Comment