Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 February 2013

    Chiang Mai Photo Diary 1: Animals, food and the long neck tribe.


















































    I guess I learnt about a thing or two regarding the grey areas surrounding the issue of morality during the trip. I've heard of stories that cringed my heart, and practices that triggered discomfort yet brought warmth. I learnt about the elephants, a sacred animal, and what happens after it dies. I've heard of honeymoon kidnaps and child kidnaps. I've learnt about the long neck tribe's concerns and a form of entrapment. I've learnt a couple of things that I'm too lazy to pen down but shall all stay in my head.

    All right, that's all for today. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment