Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 January 2013

    Smelly tofu is smelly.

    27th Dec

    I was supposed to meet S to draw in the library but then it was cancelled. Had an intellectually stimulating conversation on the phone lol.

    Afterwards I went to have dinner, or supper, with my family. Dad drove my mother from the temple then we went to somewhere in Geylang for Smelly Tofu and more. :D

    We ate at that usual store, the first smelly tofu stall in Singapore. It's overpriced, and the quantity served is pretty pathetic. No choice though, it's nice.




    Smelly tofu is smelly.





    Okay I'm kind of hungry looking at the photos now... (-.-)

    28th Dec

    Went to Jurong Point with my parents to shop for thermal wear and sports shoes. I am super reluctant to buy sports shoes because they are so expensive. I don't like buying expensive footwear and I don't quite care about the quality of shoes so yeah. Plus I already have New Balance ones so no idea why I'm forced to buy a pair so yeah. (V.V)

    Bought a black one with purple touches. I preferred the white one but I've been wearing white canvas shoes or mostly white coloured shoes for so long it's good to experience a change. No more school uniform from today onwards. That kind of makes me sad, really. :(

    Oh well.

    So yeah, afterwards we went to eat at Swenson's. The following photos are POORLY TAKEN I APOLOGISE. Wanted to eat asap lol.







    Then I read half of Ayam Curtain. Went to uncle's place to play with the dogs and stuff. One of the dogs peed on me oh my god. Then my own dog smelt it and peed on me, TWICE.

    THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    29th Dec

    It may seem pretty boring from here onwards cause I don't take photos of food anymore lol. It's the period of time in which all you want to do is eat, and forget the camera.

    Watched Gone With The Wind, Frankenweenie and Trust. The last one was horrible, watched half only. Sadistic plot, but all the more unnerving due to it being so realistic.

    30th Dec

    Went for a meeting or training for the upcoming tuition assignment. The tuition thing is only once a week though. It was nice catching up a lil with SY. She knocked off when the meeting ended so yeah. 

    Watched Paul. Super funny you should watch it!

    31st Dec
    Nothing planned on the eve of New Year. No mood, no celebrations, I didn't even see fireworks from my balcony cause I couldn't be bothered. It's just like any other typical day. I did a blog post on that day actually. :O

    1st Jan
    NO STUDENT FARE. NO MORE. NO MORE.

    (sad)

    Met up to run with S for... 900m. LOL SUPER FUNNY. Had stitch and stuff, couldn't do anything. Ate a lot that day. Had kopitiam food (ages since I last did that) XO Meepok tastes pretty good. :D

    I wanted to play the swing (or swing the swing?) at a nearby playground but there were kids queueing. And i didn't want to appear as though I'm stealing their fun, as an (dumdumduuuuum) ADULT. Funny though, because by queueing to use a public facility I'm not doing anything wrong. It's just one of those self-imposed guidelines in life, unwritten rules and stuff.

    2nd Jan
    Went to my ah ma's house. Watched Brave and half of Just Go With It. Researched about university stuff. Liberal Arts degree and all that. Okay actually from 29th Dec onwards I did more research on University stuff, scholarships and all. It's pretty interesting.

    3rd Jan
    Went back to school to meet a teacher (asked about university and teaching as a career) and J. So glad that the security guard and the Yong Tau Foo auntie and uncle still recognises me!

    4th Jan
    Met S and J in school for lunch. Slacked around. Read a lot at night.




    5th Jan
    Went to J's house to slack. Ate 4 packets of Pepero today.

    I was mainly looking through YaleNUS, FASS in NUS and a bit of NTU. I've decided to not even think about YaleNUS for now. It looks pretty good, and fun. But I think there are faster and cheaper alternatives that are perhaps not as good, but good enough. (:

    So this is it. A thorough update of a life that is starting to get a little meeeeeeh but still enjoyable, to me at least. It's nice to just slack around and browse random stuff. :D

    I'll be in Chiangmai from 7-11. Till then, see you. (:

    6 comments:

    1. "Go Geylang for Smelly Tofu" sounds... suggestive. Lol.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Heeee I am anonymous. Guess who @.@

      ReplyDelete
    3. Have fun in Penang!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am ехtгemely impressed wіth youг wrіting skіlls and also with the
      layout on уour blog. Is this a paid theme or did yоu cuѕtomize it yoursеlf?
      Αnyway κeep uρ the exсellent quality writіng, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
      Also see my web page > loans for bad credit

      ReplyDelete
    5. hey there and thanκs in youг info ?
      I've certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience some technical issues the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of occasions previous to I may just get it to load properly. I were puzzling over in case your hosting is OK? Now not that I'm
      complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently hаve аn еffect on your
      placemеnt іn google аnd could ԁamage yоuг high-qualitу ranking if аds and
      marketing with Adwοrds. Anywаy I am adԁing this RSS to my e-mail
      and could look οut for a lot more of yоur respеctive excitіng content.

      Enѕure that you update thіs again soon.
      .
      Look into my page :: loans for bad credit

      ReplyDelete
    6. І cοnstantly emailed this blog poѕt
      page to all my cοntacts, for the гeasоn thаt if like
      to read it next my friendѕ will too.
      Here is my web-site : loans for bad credit

      ReplyDelete