Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 January 2013

    22-26th Dec

    22nd Dec

    I woke up from a really bad and scary dream. I dreamt that Daddy fell off a 3-storey high wooden horse as it galloped. Cried and told my dad about it but he just laughed at me. After a while he came to my room and gave me a hug. That's an aww moment.

    I've searched for interpretations of the dream and I feel uncomfortable. Then again it's just a dream so meh.

    Watched Perks of Being A Wallflower. It's not as impressive as the ratings make it out to be, I feel. Searched and applied for jobs online for half a day but I ended up rejecting them all. (-.-)

    23rd Dec

    Went out with S for lunch. Shopped for a present. Arcade. He gave me a jar of cookies (HE BAKED 400 OH MY GOD) and a card, I gave him his lil brother's Christmas presents. So I guess that's considered a gift exchange? :D

    Christmas Eve

    Met MY for breakfast at BenTen Cafe.


    Because bacon goes with anything. By the way their garlic sauce isn't nice cause there isn't garlic bits. Meh. I don't think it's worth the price personally.


    Tomato sauce, seafood spaghetti I think.

    Afterwards we camped Starbucks. I started to write the first chapter of the book and to be honest, it was easier than I thought cause the chronology is already drafted. It's rather tiring though, I admit. Okay scratch that, it wasn't easier than I thought. :(

    Read The Book Thief, browsed through Gumtree habitually, downloaded IGoBeat and stuff like that. I brought Pepero to munch MUAHAHAH.


    Then we went to St.Joseph's Home to visit Dunstan! He remembers me and we talked for some time. Feels really awesome to see him again after A levels. And he's really happy that I remembered all his eating habits and ambitions and the present and a lot of other things. He made my day and I made his. Really really enjoyed myself.



    Dad drove us home afterwards.

    Christmas Day

    Finished reading The Book Thief and returned it to the library. I jotted down some quotes from it and took a couple of photos of the content.




    Had ice cream too. The ice cream itself isn't rich in flavour but there are chocolate slices and chunks, biscuit layers, and chocolate chips, coffee flavoured layers here and there.


    Met MY for a late lunch at some Soup Express or something? It's beside the stall selling durian treats.



    The pumpkin one tastes rather weird, I don't like. Clam chowder tastes normal, nothing fanciful.

    Afterwards we went to NTUC to shop for groceries and such. She flew overseas that night~

    26th Dec (Boxing Day)

    Met S got a swim. Had our lunch at some Japanese restaurant. We ordered the same main dish cause we can't decide on another thing to share lol.


    Told him to pass his lil brother a Pepero, I hope he did.

    Then I had a last minute interview at Raffles Place!!! So we trained there. Since we were there already we kind of toured around.










    I AM GOING TO VISIT THIS MUSEUM SOMETIME SOON. Free admission for local students!












    And then we saw the laser show (starts at 8pm) All was nice. (:

    The subsequent photos are humongous I apologise lol.



    It's beside Fullerton Bay Hotel.







    Yeah so this concludes today's post. (: I shall blog tomorrow so that I can finally clear the past post A level activities and be more... Up to date. And be blogging about recent stuff lol.

    All right bye!

    1 comment:

    1. Αddictiοn of drugs сan lead to homelessnеsѕ,
      crіme аnd mіssed ωork. 1% of hospital visits for prescription medication problems were attributed to recreational usage. Click here to speak to a professional at our comprehensive Florida Drug Rehab center now. Somewhere something has gone terribly wrong and it is our responsibility to prevent it from getting worse and worse. We may sincerely want to bury our heads in the sand when it comes to drug abuse and addiction, but we can''. Cross addiction can work in a few ways. According to a research study, approximately 1 in 5 people between the age of 16 and 59 said that they have taken at least one of the drugs mentioned. s really no way we can ignore the fact that there''.

      My web site - drug addiction and drug abuse
      my website > alcohol rehab center

      ReplyDelete