Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 December 2012

    Wreck-It Ralph


    I'm sure you've seen this poster somewhere, somehow. This is like a reversioning or combination of video game characters. It's a pretty cool concept if you ask me. (:

    Photo: Game Central Station is the travel hub for all arcade-game characters and “home” to those whose  games are unplugged and over just like Q*Bert.

    This is my favourite character lol! It's super cute! It's like an orange stretchy vacuum thing. I'm super excited to watch this cause all the characters look bubbly and interesting. And there is this sense of familiarity as they're video game characters so yeap.

    Check out the trailer here:


    Catch Disney’s WRECK-IT RALPH in Singapore cinemas this 20 December 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment