Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 December 2012

    When the world was supposed to end...

    21st Dec

    MY stayed overnight till the 21st. We were browsing through Japanese and Taiwanese magazines, stalking people, and marvelling at the cool horoscope predictions that is insanely accurate, and could be applied to nearly everybody.


    We celebrated the supposed doomsday, which never came, and will probably never come in the next century or so. The aftermath of our strive towards economic progression will not be felt so quickly, or so intensely, I feel. It will seep into our lives and creep into our souls, slowly chewing our future generations away. It is like waiting for the image on the polaroid film to materialise. It will come, eventually.

    Slowly, but surely. Gradually intensifying, possibly.

    It's just a matter of time. It's always a matter of time.

    I think having such scares (okay, hoaxes would be a more appropriate term.) are pretty good reminders for us, to treasure, to appreciate, and to potentially relinquish memories we adore. Death is a powerful reminder, and having the whole world dying, meaning that your loved and hated ones die along as well, is pretty impactful.

    (Okay I need to lift up the mood. No idea how that saddening chunk came about.)


    We went for a swim and took a whole lot of photos. It was one of the days in which you just want to spam smiles for the noob iPhone camera. You are warned, I'm uploading loads of photos here. Not all though, my Facebook album has got all.






























    Yeah, so we took a lot of self shots. I'm surprised you reached this stage. Because afterwards it's FOOD. Yes, food! My blog comprises so many photos of food it's almost weird if I sprinkle such photos now and then.

    We were really hungry after the swim so we went to the Japanese restaurant upstairs.




    Took four instax that day by the way. If only the films were cheaper, I would have gotten myself one...

    (U.U)

    Oh well. Moving on!




    The food's pretty good, after a swim anyway.




    Afterwards we went to the arcade. Basketball, Jubeat, Bishi Bashi, the usual. (:

    So that's how we spent doomsday. When the actual day comes, perhaps I would have closed my eyes for more than a century. I might have disintegrated by then.

    Might have reincarnated, who knows?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment