Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 December 2012

    Post As: Visiting the old malan campus

    13th Dec

    Had Astons with Sam before heading to the old malan campus. it's at some business district or park or something. All the grown ups were in their suits and stuff, strutting around mechanically doing their jobs and earning a living. I hope that my adult life would be less confined and more interesting.

    Then again, I'll probably end up like them. Stressed over material gains and striving towards perfection at the expense of happiness, ironically.

    Okay so before all that happens (and I sort out my career options in an attempt to avoid such tragic misery) I'll enjoy life for now. Oh by the way I'm looking for jobs with KL and I recently secured a tution job (secured, but nothing's cast in stone yet) at a tuition centre. (: Okay that's for another day.

    Meanwhile, back to Astons.



    The way to the malan campus became wholly unrecognisable. Only the bus stop and the familiar stretch of road leading to the campus remained.

    Brought back so many memories.





    This is the bus stop. Super memorable. And I actually used to take the bus pretty often (except for CCA days when my dad drives me home. And I take the shuttle bus to school daily. So yeah. But still, the bus was common for me back then.)






    The well-like thing that serves no purpose (I think) have always wondered.

    I can't describe the colossal sense of nostalgia and melancholy, okay not melancholy cause there isn't bitterness, but just this overwhelming wish to relive the experience. It's like piecing together a patchwork of memories from my lower secondary school days. The familiar context and setting helped.





    Unfortunately we couldn't enter unless the management gives us permission. Which is impossible I think.

    But then the guards were really nice and told us that there's an arts gallery up ahead. AND YES, ART GALLERY = HAPPY.






    IT'S BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT?! :D
    The environment was awesome as well. And it was wholly unexpected, I thought we would just take 99 to Jurong East MRT but there's a super gorgeous art gallery. So I was really happy. :D



















    There's a second art gallery beside it but I had to call up someone to open. And I somehow didn't dare to plus it was drizzling so we ran to the bus stop. (: Took 99, like the good old days, and went to JCube.


    Had an ice cream heehee.

    We went to shop for Christmas gifts for his nephews at both JCube and IMM. Spent 80 bucks. And he spent a further 70+ or 80 bucks to buy the entire Twilight saga for his nieces. Had Ajisen for dinner before heading home.


    My phone ran out of battery so I didn't managed to take photos. So Samuel took some with his noob phone. :D






    Ending the post with toys:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment