Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 December 2012

    Mini diary (14th - 17th)

    14th Dec: Slacked at Coffee Bean with MY. Then I met J and we shopped for presents for CY and SY before she came over to slack at my place. Played Jubeat. Whenever I go out with J we always play Jubeat zzzz.

    MAJOR HATE MOMENT: WHEN YOU FORGET TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS AND YOU END UP WITH THAT NOOB DIAMOND 'TOUCH' THING

    15th Dec: Accompanied MY to mail some stuff overseas. Then we went to Starbucks to burn money and get some work done.



    Played Akinator LOLOLOL.

    I dressed up as a nerd, except that I have perfect eyesight (I still like to believe that I have perfect eyesight now since I still don't require glasses.)


    Ate at some Hong Kong restaurant in JP. It's the one near the 24hr NTUC



    Tastes meeeeh. The beancurd is crap by the way. The texture is awful although the presentation is pretty cute.

    Then we camped at Starbucks for a while.


    After three full hours I finally completed drawing the female character from Assassin's Creed (the one with the hood) Can't post it here till February. It's on my Twitter though, if you're dying to see it for some strange reason.

    16th-17th Dec: J, CY and SY stayed over at my place. Mahjong-ed.


    Read that as seven cause I was too tired. I WAS TIRED OKAY.



    We decided the sequence by drawing cards. Apparently we drew like 7, 8, 9, 10 (I drew the last one, 9) Super cool!


    Dad bought supper back. He bought like 10 roasted chicken wings and drumlets (not shown) and satays oh my.

    Didn't take photos of the surprise birthday celebration for both CY and SY hee. And the Strawberry cheesecake was yummeh for my tummeh.


    Dinner, Jubeat, Monopoly Deal, watched District B13 (DAVID BELLE IS OFFICIALLY MY HERO GO GOOGLE HIM! HE INVENTED PARKOUR.) heard someone snore, laughed uncontrollably for absolutely no reason for 30 minutes with J while the rest were asleep. Woke them up eventually sorry heh.

    It's like, the quieter it is, the more you're not supposed to laugh, the worse it gets. And once someone laughs the bed shakes and the laugher spreads like a virus. It's those senseless laughter, like the time in the reading room. Okay nevermind.

    They left in the late afternoon. Then I went to town in the evening for lunch with S. Watched Wreck It Ralph! (movie premier, 3 days before the actual release hee. IT WAS SUPER DUPER SPLENDID. Raved about it on Twitter lol. The entire plot clicks. Don't wanna spoil anything but go watch it!)


     It's at Great World City.






    This is made from paper by the way. COOLIO!

    By the way they sold this merchandise called PILLOW PETS. Go youtube it or something, it's cute! And insanely overpriced.






    The lighting made me look yellow lol. That sounded like a racist joke, somehow.





    In case you haven't realise, I went to Orchard or Somerset before going to Great World City. (:

    Slacked for a while at McCafe after the movie cause I was rather thirsty. Took photos while waiting.





    Had Crunchy Toffee Nut Frappe. They even have comfy seats with cushions heh. Not bad. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment