Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 December 2012

    Malaysia

    So my dad drove my mother and I to JB some time before prom and after A levels (forgot to add it to the post As activities) We're going there tomorrow again!

    So anyway, there's this supposedly famous duck (typed the f word lol. Since d and f are side by side) place.






    I have to say it's way too salty for my liking. No wait, scratch that. It's incredulously salty. Even for a salt lover like myself.

    Plus it's not even cheap. :( Oh well.

    And no trip to JB is complete without a car wash. (:



    Coated in pretty snow.

    There's even free wifi there lol.



    And we went to eat some Taiwan snacks. They're pretty awesome.


    I apologise that it's upside down lol.




    It's not supremely tasty la, but it's chewy. You get bored of it after a while. Way to sweet. It's like eating super sweet food in different textures and chewiness (?)


    The name's not very appealing but anywaaaay.

    My dad's friend has got himself a new stall there so we popped over.




    And then we pretended that we were PSY





    Then we had more Taiwan snacks lol. It tastes nicer than the branches in Singapore, or is it just me?






    So yeap that's what we did in Malaysia. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment