Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 December 2012

    Food and such




    New bag from Bugis Street. I think the quality is pretty good. (:




    I'll start a whole chain of post As blog posts since I'm occupied practically every single day after As (at least till prom) (:

    This is more of a personal post so I doubt you'll get the content cause there isn't a shared schema. I don't usually post such things since they're reserved for the diary (if anyone get their hands on it I'm pretty much dead.)

    Numerous thoughts have been going through my head. I'm not saying that it's bad, but it's distracting and it tires both my heart and brain. I have found courage to admit certain things and strength to verbalise them. And I'm thankful for the heartwarming response. It's genuinely an understatement to claim that it's heartwarming.

    I've finalised quite a few life changes and I need to get used to them. I have gotten used to them before the decision. I don't really get the cause and effect but I'm trying to figure them out. Perhaps it's a correlation.

    I think emotions are strangely logical. But it's the aftermath and the actual actions that make one a fool.

    Today's a special and beautiful day.

    End.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment