Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 November 2012

    OBAMA, FOUR MORE YEARS!

    Watch this!



    He won! YES YES YES! :D

    (pops balloons despite being a Singaporean!)

    People need to see that his visions of an inclusive growth is the safest and greatest. Really. 'As one nation and as one people.' The binders of women, the FIVE MILLION DOLLARS deal by Donald Trump and the subsequent joke that he wittily clarified to FOX news all played a part in his favour.

    Okay, enough of politics. Oh and by the way his wife's speech was filled with pathos, you guys should check it out if you haven't. And his debates with Romney is pretty cute, so are all the parodies available on Youtube. In the midst of A levels, don't forget that you live in a globalised world where America holds relevance despite the growth if China. Besides, it's really interesting, how voters vote on Tuesdays and how the president segregates and cuts up the country to increase the chances of them winning.

    Oh and there are so many things that I want to write about A levels. I'll do that after the tests are over as a reflection. (:

    Anyway (yes I know this is really disjointed) I went to Fig and Olive for dinner a few days back.










    The food is pretty dry, I must say. A tad overly oily as well. Nothing special but it's still all right. (:



    Okay I'm off to watch Running Man and watch more election videos to catch up hee. Here's a Halloween-related cutesy before the post ends:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment