Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 November 2012

    Guitar craze and more food


    Instead of studying, I've been playing the guitar. And making stupid faces.

    Yes, I've reignited my interest from primary 6 and am planning to be playing the guitar for the next week before the interest drowns and fades away. I learnt the Super Mario Bros theme song, which sounds really cute. And cliche songs like Somewhere Over The Rainbow and stuff. Perhaps I'll learn Whistle from Samuel. (: I kind of like that song but I can't whistle so after the 'Whistle baby, whistle baby, here, we go.' I can't continue. Boohoo.

    Anyway, if you're keen you can always search for scores (is it called scores? or sheets?) online at Ultimate guitar. So yeap. I's always good to start a hobby. :D

    Anyway the strings are really paining and burning my fingers. It has been hurting for three days lol. The difference is really stark cause I was having roasted chicken the other day and both the chilli and temperature burnt my finger (especially my index finger!!) And even as I type now, it hurts. (-.-) Still bearable though.

    (Yes, I know I should wait till my papers are over)


    They say that walnuts are good for your brain (and they look like one too) so remember to stock up on them if you're still having your A levels!


    I hate the white chocolate version of Kinder Bueno by the way.


    There's this new satay stall at the Boon Lay market and they sell crazy awesome satay!! Love it so much.


    Bought three packets of these. And I ate a whole packet by my self a few nights ago (Read: 15 STRAWBERRY TARTS YO. NO LIE.) I need to go to the GYM asap (-.-) Oh and I just realsied that my class chalet is immediately after my final paper (linguistics paper 2) so I'll continue gaining fats and lazing around till then. My god.

    Okay that's all for now. Farewell people! Ending with a final photo of my third package that came a few days back!


    Hee bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment