Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 November 2012

    Genting Late Night Shopping

    Advertorial


    Yes shopaholics, Genting will be having late night shopping at First World Plaza between 9 November to 31 December from 10am to 1am. SHOP TILL YOU DROP!

    Okay, I've went to Genting a couple of times with my family and the weather and theme park there is pretty awesome and all. But the shopping aspect of it is kind of lacking, to me at least. BUT NOW THERE'S LATE NIGHT SHOPPING! It's another excuse to bond and sleep late. Besides, it's such a waste to sleep early when you're overseas.

    Oh and by the way:


    I've always always ALWAAAAYS wanted to check out Ripley's Believe it or Not (YES, I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE DESPITE GOING TO GENTING FOR SO MANY TIMES, BELIEVE IT OR NOT) But my parents are wholly uninterested so, yeah. :( Perhaps you guys can go check it out.

    Anyway here's the shop directory if you're keen!

    http://www.rwgenting.com.sg/en/shopping/index.htm

    Anyway, some global chains would be Cotton On, Converse boutique, Adidas and The Body Shop. but do check out other unique stores (since global brands can be accessed in Singapore anyway, heh.) They have loads of gift or souvenior shops for you to shuffle around in.

    Now you know where to go during the holidays. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment