Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 November 2012

    Caffeine makes me sleepy, colours make me happy



    The role of both caffeine and colours are indispensable to many people's lives. Both can alert, enrich, and sooth the mind.

    I'm left with 5 more papers, I think. I'm currently doing so many non-academic stuff and expanding my knowledge on sci-fi, actual theories about the universe, and fantasy to get inspired to write more intriguing stuff in the book. There'll be romantic elements as well, so basically it's an epic combination of awesome. I'm really looking forward to finalising the chronology and details before writing the book with CE. (: Excited maximum!

    I'm glad that I have an entire, non-exhaustive list of things to start officially after A levels (okay, I'm guilty of starting on a number of them right now BUT HEY, IT'S OKAY.)

    Truth be told, I actually feel a bit empty now that Maths is over. Will blog more about the aftermath (HAH, GET IT? PUN PUN PUN.) in a proper, post-As post. (:

    Shall end this post with some food for thought for you guys. I posted this on my Facebook the other day by the way:


    What if one day, we all woke up to find that it has all been a dream. Was it a nightmare or would you wish to relive it? Were your teenage years enriching? Your goals worthwhile? To you? Imposed on you? Are you happy? Genuinely happy? Are you putting on a facade willingly? Have you played an instrument? Enjoyed it? Learnt a skill? Loved? Be loved? Cared? Been honest? Do you love the people who fed and clothed you? Do you look good? Achieved great things? Have you made a change, any change? Did anything good? Cleaned your room? Volunteered for a cause that you believe in? Do you even believe in anything?

    At the end of the day: Are you somebody to anybody?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment