Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 October 2012

    Thinking of an appropriate title...


    Stuff that I got for others for Graduation Day. Plus a big notebook and four other chocolates. Spent like around $60 by the way. :O And Teachers' Day before that burnt a hole in my wallet as well. Plus there're loads of birthdays and stuff so I've been spending loads of cash lately. :(

    Shall work after As! (: Wanted to go for an internship but the pay is really bad considering the office hours. :( Oh well. We'll see.


    Pardon the awkward feet.

    By the way this is pretty weird, but I actually like to eat avocado like this, no honey or anything. It's a new-found love introduced to me by my Dad.

    Avocado tastes good, I think.


    This, my dear friends, IS INSANELY SPICY. I actually teared and my tongue burned. Is burnt. Shrivelled in fear. You get the drift.






    Okay bye people! (:

    P.S: Just watched Running Man and three episodes of Big Bang Theory heehee. Eating maggie mee soon. Shall start on Mathematics at 4pm bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment