Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 October 2012

    Random food update

    Some people eat to live.

    This is a rather messy update, filled with a serious of photos with no chronological flow. The effects applied onto the photos don't even match. But who cares? We all love food.






    I've been eating cold beancurd in school like crazy. I know that the supposed lao ban formula is available on Facebook but I guess I'm too lazy to make it.

    More so, I'm afraid that if the recipe works for me I'll just spam make them and stuff myself till I explode. We all love confessions.



    Oh and I'm pretty happy with the new stall in the hostel canteen. It's called 'Good News', which reinds me of Professor Hubert (is it Hubert?) from Futurama. The ironic thing is that they don't sell newspapers.

    The stall is rather weird though. A tiny cup of hot milo costs only 20 cents lesser than the Mocha Breeze you see above, which is practically twice its size, with a bit of whip cream.

    (confused)

    And I've tried quite a number of their pies and whatnot. It isn't delicious or anything, but it's pretty okay.




    Blueberry pancakes are awesome, although I prefer plain ones. HOHOHO.





    Okay, abrupt ending! Did zero academically productive stuff over the weekends, AGAIN!

    (pops balloons)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment