Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 October 2012

    Metallic.



    I obviously didn't buy a chanel ring. Won this somewhere. (:

    By the way, the necklace that I'm wearing was given by Sam years ago. Then I lost it for two years plus (think it was stuck in the washing machine or something) And two years later it just appeared randomly, out of nowhere. Like, while I was folding clothes then it was just there. Like, THERE. Sitting neatly on top of a shirt as though nothing happened at all.

    It felt like a miracle.

    So the moral of the story is: Go for a good quality necklace that will never rust etc. :D

    By the way I'm really really bad at not losing gifts. I've lost a ring, twice I think? And I've dropped + somehow stepped on another ring and broke it. Come to think of it, KL broke my angel's wing ring pretty recently lol.

    All right, my hair is pretty much dry and I shall sleep now. Good night people. :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment