Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 October 2012

    iPhone apps



    This is VPET. I only played the free version since I didn't jailbreak my phone. Basically you just keep clearing poop and feeding your pet (vitamins and food) till it matures. Then you can use it to fight with your friends via bluetooth or something.

    It's basically a lousy version of a tamagotchi.



    Would prefer the real tamagotchi though. Meh.

    (childish)


    This is Adventure Bar. I think it's a japanese game if I'm not mistaken. All you do is to fight monsters and get items that they drop. Basically you travel all over the place, like the first few versions of Final Fantasy on the Gameboy cartridge. Then you grab items to make recipes back home so that you can sell them to earn money and reputation for your restaurant.

    So it's two-fold. You have to eat the food to level up. You gain skill points when you fight, I think.

    It's not superbly fun. But when you're bored, everything is.

    It can be addictive for hours, maybe a few days, but then you'll get bored.


    This is Lost Winds. I just like the animation a lot, the character is really cute. You probably won't walk much in the game cause it's fun to fly. And why walk when you can fly?

    There is actually a plot that binds all your quests. The plot is pretty much weak and default I think, but still, it's pretty okay. You don't get to fight-fight, you just fight by dodging and blowing things away.

    If you're ever stuck and feeling lazy, just google a walkthrough. :D


    This, my dear, violent friends, is Death Dome. You just keep slashing and whacking monsters to survive. You get to upgrade along the way, as with all games.

    The plot is kind of like Left 4 Dead and it reminds me of Walking Dead. You're just trying to survive in the Death Dome by killing all these mutants. Nothing special or fanciful, but it's the fighting that matters so yeah.

    It gets boring after a while cause you simply fight by swiping across the screen in various ways. There are special attacks, something like a charged fury thing after tanking damage. But hmmmmmmm, not really fun.

    It's probably one of those games in which you play for 15 minutes max before deleting it.


    This is Kumo Lumo (if I'm not wrong)

    It's pretty cute, and insanely comprehensible. You're this adorable cloud that pees rains on trees to transform them into forests. Then little minions or aliens will set them on fire for some unknown reason so you have to either kill them with water or strike them with lightning.

    It gets boring.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment