Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 October 2012

    Forever 21

    So I took some photos in the fitting room. Let me just highlight that we were in the store (Vivo City!) near 10 am or 11am so there wasn't anyone queueing for the fitting room or anything.

    So yes, we hogged the fitting room for a while. :3



    They tilt the mirror so that your legs look long and slim.






    And the mirror is dirty.


    THIS. IS. DELICIOUS. LIKE. CRAZY.

    Seriously go buy it! It may be too sweet for half the population but I've got an insanely sweet tooth. Finished the whole box within 15 minutes I think.


    The shortbread is pretty okay as well. Anything is nice when paired with milk.




    Okay bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment