Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 October 2012

    First Starbucks in Singapore


    The first Starbucks coffee that I drank was in Genting. Cappuccino or Latte I think. And it tasted okay, just okay. Too much ice though. I still preferred Coffee Bean cause it's my childhood drink. My uncle brings me to West Mall, or was it somewhere else, for Coffee bean at least once a week. At least that's what I remember. It can go up to three times I think. I obviously didn't know that it's expensive back then.

    The second Starbucks coffee that I drank was in Singapore during the 1-For-1 event. It's Caramel flavoured if I'm not mistaken. Taste pretty awful I think. I wouldn't even pay for it if it's two bucks. Unless I'm thirsty.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment