Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 October 2012

    Disney’s FRANKENWEENIE

    What lengths will you go to keep your favourite pet by our side?

    I cannot imagine life without Handsome by my side, wagging his tail and chewing everything adorably. He's awesome to cuddle with and he's just plain cute.



    Just look at those eyes.

    I cannot imagine a lifeless and cold puppy. Chihuahuas are hyperactive, not cold. :(

    If he ever dies, which he eventually will yes I know, I wouldn't go as far as to stuff him up into a decoration. But the trailer below is giving me creepy ideas..


    The trailer is crazy good right?! Tim Burton's movies have this mesmerising vibe to them. It's almost like a compelling force that attracts you. I love all his movies anyway.

    Catch Disney’s FRANKENWEENIE in cinemas this 15 November 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment