Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 October 2012

    Crayfish soup at Woodlands

    THIS. IS. EPIC.

    I've always been in love with the crayfish soup in Woodlands. It isn't sold in some fanciful restaurant or anything.




    But the soup is really good! I have to admit that I prefer salty ones, which pretty much means that it's filled to the brim with MSG and other killer ingredients. But this stall's pretty good. Good enough to travel from Jurong West to Woodlands for it anyway.


    I think it's overpriced though. It's $12 per bowl if I'm not wrong. Used to be $10.

    The good thing is that the meat balls are handmade (irregular shapes lol) and they taste crazy good. I know they added something special in it but I forgot the what. Chopped up salted fish or something. :S

    The soup isn't just spammed with MSG, it has an authentic seafood taste to it. I'm bad at explaining tastes so you basically have to try it to know.

    But yes, it's overpriced and too salty for half the population I guess.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment