Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 October 2012

    Andy Warhol

    So I went to the Andy Warhol exhibition this afternoon. (It's actually 12am now so... Yesterday afternoon.) It isn't spectacular, and it can get a tad repetitive. But then again, style is repetition.

    I wouldn't recommend that you go for this though. The only interesting things are a couple of quotes and an image of 'The Perfect Shoe', made out of dots and measurements so that you get an outline of a shoe upon joining the dots. (Didn't take any photos inside cause it wasn't allowed by the way.)

    There's very minimal thought-provoking or insightful things. The atmosphere is good though. Then again most museums have a good atmosphere. The best thing about it is probably the Silver helium clouds room or something. Quite cute.

    Plus there's a mandatory photo-taking session at the end where the in-charge will force you to take three photos. After which, there'll be an awkward process of rejection. I basically goes something like, 'No sorry, I don't wish to make a purchase but thank you.', followed by positive comments on the photos taken, followed by 'No sorry, we don't wish to buy.' Then the persuasion starts again. It actually spoils the already-bad experience.

    Meh.




    Creepy pink light.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment