Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 October 2012

    7-Eleven, it's a store and more

    Sponsored Advertorial

    The slogan of 7-Eleven employs end rhyme! :D

    Do you know that 7-Eleven is named so due to its operating hours in the past? It can be said that it's the leader who started the entire late-night operation. And it has saved my life several times. This is especially so since I have been staying in school till night for revision. (:

    It also saved my thirsty days at an affordable price due to this!


    It's a reminder for me that I'm still young! :D Even without this offer, there is still Slurpee at student prices so yeah. :D

    So basically, there is a 7-Eleven Leading Brands Contest going on that is accessible via Facebook. And you stand to win a lot of amazing prices easily!

    intro image

    All you have to do is to

    1. Spend $3 in a single receipt.
    2. Pick your favourite brand

    That's all, no joke. Here's the link to join the contest. And your next destination might be FREE OF CHARGE! Yes, FREE!

    (cheers!)

    So I went to 7-Eleven and bought $3 worth of stuff. :3



    There are heaps of 2 for $3 things there by the way. Such as M & Ms, both the bottled kind and the packet kind. So just pick two, or four if you're craving for more. There are other offers available. Beef Jerky is at a discount and so are numerous brands of ice-cream. (:

    The thing is it's really really really a life savior when you're hungry in the middle of the night and you see a 7-Eleven store nearby. It's literally glowing.


    I bought mini Snickers. :D

    So here's the thing: If I were to win the 7-Eleven Leading Brands Contest, I'll fly overseas- To Rome!

    Yes, out of all countries, Rome! Because I want to see this in person:






    Even the photos alone are tempting and gorgeous.

    I WANT TO GOOOOO~! In fact, I really want to go! I've never been to Western countries before. :(

    Rome seems like a really romantic place and I can practically feel the majestic aura around it. I foresee myself snapping a crazy amount of photo with my phone and there would be zero need for any editing. :D

    The atmosphere would be stress-relieving, it'll ignore my passion for photography once again as well, I am certain. (:



    Night life along Rome's Tiber River.

    I would be resting in a pretty little cafe and everything surrounding me, the weather, the river, the people, the fashion, the language, will inspire me to write a book. In fact, I'm starting on one after A levels. :D

    So yes, I would want to head to Rome if I won the contest. :D Wouldn't you?

    Note: images of Rome are all googled. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment