Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 September 2012

    Prelims tomorrow, What have I been doing?

    More importantly, what AM I doing.

    All right, so I guess the next week will be pure mugging since I've done nothing much this week. The thing is, there's practically zero sense of guilt or panic. Simply zero. I've no idea why though, but I feel somehow prepared despite the lack of effort.

    Tomorrow's Economics paper 1, and I'll be having LJS after the test. They have this coupon thing (aunty mode alert) and I've not eaten there for quite some time. Except this afternoon, for the chicken wings. Okay scrap that.

    I've been playing this iPhone app (it's free!) called Little Masters, which is ironic because the players are supposed to be masters. So by naming the app Little Masters it can either mean that

    1. We, as the players, are minute.
    or
    2. The little creatures that we catch and train (Read: POKEMON) are our masters and that we are slaves to the game, and our device(s)

    Speaking of which, I miss the digivice. You know, the step tracker and the crazy shakes. I also miss tamogotchi, used to have two. It just kept shitting and not evolving, then the battery died and I couldn't be bothered.

    Anyway, here's a screenshot of the game:


    LIKE THE DAYCARE CENTRE RIGHT?!

    Okay but anyway the game is kind of sucky, cause you have to wait for eggs to hatch and to train your creatures. By wait I mean like, actually, waiting. Real time waiting. Like the regeneration of energy in SimSocial and Pardus.

    Anyway, I read the first few pages of this book (around 5?) and it got a tad boring so I started skipping pages. I think the author has a distinct voice, a rather insightful and intriguing one, but it doesn't last.

    Perhaps I'll read it again when I feel like it. Or I'll try to find the movie. It's cool eh, motion pictures, movies.


    I'm ending this post with two photos of me with a moustache. I think it's weird how guys with moustaches are considered manly while girls with them are just plain gross. I mean, we are culturally conditioned that way, but why can't the same object have the same impact?

    Look like some ah lian. (-.-)

    But anyway, this moustache app is also on the iPhone. I'm hooked on my phone, yes I recognise that.

    Really shouldn't be online blogging since Prelims start tomorrow morning. (8AM NOOOOOO!) I need to think of a way to have breakfast, somehow. Good luck everyone-else-in-the-world-with-whatever-you-have-to-do. (:

    My next post will probably be on Friday. Follow me on Twitter instead if you want updates. Till then, good bye! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment