Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 September 2012

    Prelims in a few days

    So why am I watching Running Man?

    Anyway, I went to Vivo City with KL a few days ago to watch a local movie. It's actually not bad for a local movie.


    The fights do look quite fake and the plot is pretty cliche and all. But hey, it's all right. I do like the Singlish cause it was quite authentic.



    I KNOW MY SKIN LOOKS OLD CAUSE I HDR-ed THIS. :(

    I think I need snail hand cream or something. I've read reviews and they all claim that it's useful but I think I'm too lazy to use beauty products. :S

    There are crazy sales and discounts online but I doubt I'll use them diligently, which honestly defeats the purpose...





    Mini toons is a place to buy gummies and last minute Teachers' Day gifts.

    True?




    Anyway there was a mini sale (aunty mode alert!) at Marks and Spencers. Bought the oat biscuits or something. Should have gotten more boohoo. :(







    Anyway all my packages arrived. Like 7 or so items.


    By the way people! Here's an update on some shows that I've been watching (besides Running Man)

    I watched this yesterday and I find it disturbing:


    I don't want to spoil it for you guys but it's basically about a creepy couple doing creepy things and somehow getting away with it. Then it became sad and even more creepy, then just sad. No conclusion whatsoever.

    I'm watching this now:


    I think it's the same male lead? I'm guessing it's based on an anime since I've watched a similar one some time back.

    Rewatched this the other day, NO IDEA WHY. It's a crazy old show:


    I feel like some ah ma. :(

    I've been watching these weird things recently. There're other shows (Funshion distracts the crap out of me) available but I can't remember the titles. All right, bye people. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment