Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 September 2012

    Many many pretty dogs

    Behold, a photo spam of gorgeous and adorable images of dogs and more dogs. But before that, here's a brightly coloured bird that reminds me of Coco the parrot from Wide Sargasso Sea. His wings are clipped as well, as do all birds'.

    I have to off now. Good bye people of the internet. (:





















    Love it when he's sleepy and cuddles with me. (: Heh. It's a warm fuzzy feeling, not so much of fuzziness, more of a furry ball of cuteness. 

    Adorable wittle wuppy. :3

    No comments:

    Post a Comment