Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 September 2012

    Inspiring images off Tumblr

    Before I begin the onslaught of amazing photos, I'll show you guys a cute GIF:



    Anyway the Batman movie was pretty cool except Batman's voice was too husky and awkward for my liking. It's like, EVERY, SINGLE, OCCASION, be it a casual conversation or a climatic, heroic scene, he'll be using his trademark voice.

    It just doesn't quite appeal to me when things are overdone. Batman fans out there, don't judge me.

    All right, here're the nicer photos, to me anyway. I think my inner self (which doesn't exactly deviate far from how I present myself) is revealed best through the kinds of photo that inspire me. Then again, that is true to most, if not all people.

    Note: The GIFs might lag a little, but they are worth the wait.

    Enjoy. (:























    The final one is obviously my favourite.

    I'm harping less on fashion and food (on Tumblr anyway) nowadays. I'm crazily in love with animals ever since the wolf print on the Forever 21 asymmetrical dress shirt that I found (Pictures up another day) I love their gaze so much an they're so perfect and gorgeous.

    Unicorns should exist.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment