Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 September 2012

    In town tackling board games and the arcade.

    The title basically summarises the blog post. It'll be a really lengthy post with more than 70 images if I'm not wrong. So if you don't like my face then you better hit the top right cross now because this post will be spammed with it. Loads and loads of it. Like CRAZY HEAPS.

    Okay that should be enough warning. :D

    So anyway, KL and I went to town the other day. We were SUPPOSED to go for a massage at Ang Mo Kio but something went wrong and we went to town instead. Oh well.

    (shrugs)





    Had terrible period cramps for an hour and this magnificent hot cup of tea saved me. :D I sometimes wonder how I'll withstand labour pain in future if I can't even manage bad period cramps now. Or cramps in general. Or any form of pain actually.

    I nearly fainted during the blood donation the other time when the people around me were calm and everything. They even told me that it isn't the slightest bit painful. So I conclude that I have zero tolerance for pain.

    (face palm)



    White and pink makes everything nice.



    There's this ukulele craze going on but some people still choose not to buy it cause it seems a tad expensive. I guess that's why they reduced the price of it.

    I have this sudden urge to talk about the price elasticity of demand so bear with me for a while, or revise with me if you will.

    Although there are no close substitutes available in place of the ukulele (guitar is relatively larger, the violin is a different string instrument etc) the demand for such a good is still price elastic since it is a non-necessity. This means that the PED value is more than 1. Hence, a drop in price will result in a more than proportionate increase in quantity demanded. Therefore, a ukulele producer can increase its revenue by decreasing the price of the ukulele. The profit margin is further magnified given the recent craze over ukuleles amongst teenagers, which shifts the demand curve to the right. The drop in price caters to this group of consumers since they do not have the purchasing power to purchase the good as most of them do not receive stable incomes. Okay I do not wish to continue anymore.





    Too much milk in gong cha meh.

    Oh by the way we took a million photos in the... What do you call that. Neoprint booth? Don't worry we were not in the way cause there are empty booths~

    My dark eye pouches are gross and the green background kind of amplify the creepy look on our faces. Is there any way to get rid of dark eye pouches besides sleeping earlier?































































    Then we went to play board games hee heeeee. Stayed there for 2 hours if I'm not wrong.













    THE ANGRY BIRDS GAME ISN'T FUN.

    Seriously! Either that or we're playing it the wrong way. Or we're too old for this.

    (sad face)











    Creepy joker face.



    We even played mathematical games in preparation for A levels HOHOHO.

    Okay la, it's not a good excuse but the game is pretty intriguing. You tend to forget the tiles you've moved but try to work your way out otherwise you'll need to draw a million tiles and you'll never win. I wouldn't say that this is intellectually engaging but it's pretty cute.







    Went to Forever 21 although we're not 21. I don't want to be 21 cause then I would be an adult. That sounds dull and painful, and I have a low tolerance for pain.







    Li-Ning. Hah.



    Shoes going for 60 or 80 bucks. Crazy high heels with an insane arch. You'll probably die if you fall in one of these pretty heels.

    By the way a man invented the stilettos.

    And it accentuates your S-line, even if you have none to begin with. And it makes your legs appear slimmer too.

















    Okay I'm as sick of my face as you are. Till the next blog entry, good bye. (:

    P.S: TGIF! I still have work to complete by tomorrow though, but still... TGIF! (:
    P.P.S: Once I start working, as an UH-DAH-ULT, will I lose my creativity and fun?
    P.P.P.S: Then again I'll be able to earn money and support my family. Buy back yummy food and bring them out to play. Sounds noble and cool eh. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment